VERCORE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
...has been organized to carry out the
primordial objectives of the association which by and large shall
contribute to the enhancement of the knowledge, technical skills and
abilities of the graduates of VERCORE Business Academy.
The association shall be managed with the
- All graduates of VERCORE Business Academy automatically qualify as members of VERCORE Alumni Association.
- VERCORE Alumni
Association shall be managed by five officers and two Directors. They are
the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Public Relations
Officer and Directors who may be assigned ad hoc
- The Association
shall hold a meeting at least once a month to discuss the association's
projects and activities.
association shall also be responsible for organizing working committees
such as: Education Committee, Membership and Fellowship Committee and
other ad hoc committee for its future needs.
- The association may assess fees among its
members, the amount of which may vary, if it deems necessary.
- To promote and strengthen harmony and community
of interests among the members of VERCORE Alumni Association.
- To serve as a training arm of VERCORE Business Academy to
provide the members the necessary continuing education through seminars or
symposia in line with the school’s Professional Development Program (PDP).
- To serve as a catalyst and motivator
to encourage its members to make the best use of their abilities thereby
fulfilling themselves as professionals and work to pursue further education.
- To provide their co-members a lending hand and
assistance in their search for employment opportunities for advancement.
- To promote the interests of the health care industry.
Read what the students say about us ...